Hi, it’s Chris here! I just wanted to let you know that I welcome any writer who would like to work with us.
Simply choose a topic to write about (preferably within the categories of what Catholica currently writes on), send me your bio and picture, and read the terms and conditions below. I’ll then review your article for potential publication. Easy!
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions:
- An author page will be made for you featuring your bio and picture.
- I reserve the right to make small edits (including the title and main content) to your article where appropriate to enhance the reader’s experience.
- I reserve the right to decline an article if it is poorly written, inappropriate, offensive or off-topic.
What’s In It For You?
- If you have a website or social media profiles, I will add these links to your bio on your author page and to the bottom of your posts.
- To build our relationship, I will be open to writing an article for your website too (within reason).